Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Best Deal Furnitures

Two year ago i decided to do some renovations in the house, specifically on my room, i did some new painting and i put a new cabinet with personalized mirror on it. It turned out fine, thanks to the help of my father who is an expert on that field.Some changes also includes putting some moldings, new walling s and i put too a lamp beside my bed plus a light colored curtain that indeed added attractions on my room, but now i am looking for log bunk bed cause a lot of friends told me that it is indeed good especially if you need a good sleep after a tiring day. Hopefully i could get one soon or maybe asked one of my friends abroad to search for me a quality and durable bed. Anyway, it is indeed proven that beautifying our house is a tough job, it does not only need expertise but also u need to be very careful in choosing the person you want to do the work, he/ she needs to know your taste and should be helpful not someone you'll hire professionally and just do his work according to his taste and not according to his customers needs. But its such so fulfilling to see great outputs, right?

0 comments: