Saturday, May 1, 2010

KRIS AQUINO; OFFICIAL FAN PAGE



I must admit that im a huge fan of Kris Aquino, one time the SWS survey came and i was asked whom i was fanatic of, i didnt had a secind thought to confess that i am a fan of Ms. Kris Aquino. I normally subscribe to his sms journals, i waited patiently at bookstores for her K-mag and of course i followed her tweeter, facebook, watched hers shows and in short i am always updated with her. I dont know what made me so in love with her, i just loved the way she is tackless, her star quality and of course her being her, simple as that. Recently ive had an update that will surely give smiles to the fans of her. I have searched her newest site which tackles everything on her and about her in general. Her life, her endorsements, her whereabouts and many more. Visit her page. See yah

1 comments:

Hepburn Hilton said...

I had never heard of her, will check her out :)