Saturday, May 1, 2010

2 FULL MOONS

Full Moon Pictures, Images and Photos

Since its too hot last night, i decided to go outside and sat at the terrace, i was having a fun time watching some kids passing by at the streets giggling and sometimes running, but then what amazed me was the very beautiful full moon which i felt like, he was staring at me, It was so great, it was so round and its color is very attractive. While i was staring at the moon, a native of the place told me that it was not full moon, i just smile coz i believe he was just kidding but then he says i should checked the calendar when was the full moon, he says last April 28, same moon showed already. I was shocked, two full moons? Is that possible? Im not an expert on Astronomy but this thing amuzes me and it really made me so curious, why did it happened?

0 comments: