Saturday, May 29, 2010

HOT AFTERNOON

It was definitely hot, true, i was sweatinga lot, really so hard while we were on our way back after seeing an apartment which we found in the city. The house was nice, it was fully airconditioned but i knew its not suited in us, why? because it has small space, we are tall and the second floor i think is just as small as a 4 feet tall girl. I swear it was just good to those who havent took their vitamins while they were small.hehehe..wink*. Anyways, i had a tiring and stressful day, i did the grocery and buy some important stuff, from my personal to the least basic like foods and junkfoods. I also went to the laundystore coz i already has lots of dirty clothes after which i just did some window shopping but still i couldnt help but but my favovite havainas pair, good thing i bought it in a good price. My friend texted me if i wanted to watch movie, i decided not to, coz i knew i am already so tired to do that, besides needs to do something important. Well i must admit that i missed my sister now, coz i use to ask her to be my buddy when malling but i should not be worried after we find our new home then for sure she will be here most of the time. Well, about u guys? anything special for now?

0 comments: