Friday, May 7, 2010

FAIR BARGAIN

Out of Nowhere i was tempted to text my ex after a few months of hiatus and really zero communiations. The first time my text was sent, it was like my heart was beating so fast, like i was really there in front of him, but after a while my excitement vanished, not for anything else but for one sad realization - he was still the man ive left 129 days ago, same persona, same man who have broke my prescious heart. I realized i am just so lucky with all the present things ive had and more importantly im thankful he was just a memory and now i swear will just be a memory. The hurts are all gone, i have moved on already but this past few nights i want to make sure im at the right path and have never left my heart from someone else, Maybe i regret having the chance to speak with him now but its not the regret that dominates, its more of the WAT IF? what if i did do that? wil i be forever hooked by his memories? THanks i did it, i have proven one important lesson that i knew will be embedded forever in m y heart, as my friend quote " remembering what he has to u, are u stil willing to keep him?" i may be naive sometimes but having the decision of being with someone who will always puts you down, tore my heart. I he's not for forever, why will i waste my time with someone i allowed my life to be wasted for 3 years? Isnt it TOOOOOOOOOOO much?
BUT if GOD just allowed these heartaches and pains for me to be with the road of the man HE allowed me to be part of, THEN ITS A FAIR BARGAIN.

0 comments: