Friday, April 2, 2010

FAMILY FIRST

"The family that prays together stays forever", who could forget of the famous lines my teacher always reminds me of. But now its not only her lines that i adore most but more of the gratitude for having the patience to really teach us good moralls. Now i appreciate it, coz his teaching is a reflection of the faith in action. Through this, i have realized that its indeed true, our christian faith starts at the core value of the family. When u have strong foundation in your family - you will have great chance of cultivating and nourishing your spiritual life. Im just one of the few people blessed to have a great family. Though we have lots of imperfections, i myself is not perfect at all times, but im proud of the fact that they remain my inspiration as i walk thru this journey called LIFE.

3 comments:

ananta said...

just visited your blog, please would you want to visit my blog again, I hope my blog will give you a new information, thank you

elegantnodes said...

just visited your blog, please would you want to visit my blog again, I hope my blog will give you a new information, thank you

Arem Van Basten said...

visit yourblog..help visit me back