Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sisterete

Allow me to share to you guys how happy i am today for my little sis. the good news is, she is chosen as the official candidate of our region to be one of the contestants in the debate contest in the league of private schools in the country. I am really overjoyed of the mere fact that my sister does so well in her studies, i am proud of the fact that at least all my efforts and sacrifices were paid off, i mean i just so loved my sister so much. Just an hour ago i was at their school to help her in her other documents and get her ticket as well. We did had a good time together though we were on the long queue most of the time, but it all ended up pretty well. OH, i will miss her for two weeks when shes gone, i dont know how to spend the day and especially the night without her, coz mostly we had a usual chitchats about anything under the sun, but its alright, i knew she will not be that long there. You know what i have lots of things to be thankful about, First and foremost because i have a loving and supportive family, my support system is very intact, coz when you are emotionally drained and crippled, they are the one and only family who would be there for you, lucky if you have other shoulders aside from them, lucky if you have the boyfriend or a friend to count on but always and almost the latter usually vanished when youre at your lowest times. Ive just learned that recently..
To my sweety sister, just want to tell you how much i appreciate the bonding we had, i may not tell you everyday how your presence changes the emptiness in me but just once and just for today allow me to tell you how much i appreciate everything youve done for me, i may not be able to express how much i love u and how proud of you because youre my sister, but believe me i really do. Whenever you feel that no one seems to care about you, just bear in mind that im just behind u, no need for demands coz im willing to stick with you without hesitation.

0 comments: