Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rainy Saturday

Hmmmm, as my the title says itself, we had a very cold saturdy here, wish we have someone to hug and pretty good to stay in bed today. Well i dont have plans for today except to come online and wait for my babe,hmmm, curious? well and well, the babe is not from here, he is from the foreign land..hehehe. I just wait for him to come online, unfortunately we were not able to chat, maybe he was just busy, but i knew he will read this post later. Tomorrow will be a great day for me, my bestfriend in highschool arrived and she was inviting me to come over to their place tomorrow. I missed her already, might as well go there and do a little chit chats. Yesterday, we went to National bookstore and i am really amazed that as early as now, valentine cards are already saleable, yeah, there are already plenty of valentine stuff there,i am so envy with the students who were really very busy reading those cards and trying to choose what cards best fit their loved ones, but thats lfe, we have our own share of frustrations everyday, but though my heart beats for someone miles away, still i can say that he is just so near with me, coz he is always here, in my heart - everyday.

0 comments: