Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Meeting

Finally after 3 years of talking and loving each other, my lalabs and I finally met up last friday at cebu. It was such a sweet and unforgettable experience, At first I was so afraid and hesitant to meet him but afterwards i decided to really do it and set aside other thought. I was right, he was so good and nothing has change, he was still the same man i am dreaming of and im thankful that our dreams of finally meeting in person did came true. It was such a great memory for us and a great achievement for the relationship. First because after almost 4 years of waiting and 3 times of attemts to meet up, finally the much awaiting day came. I never thought i will love him much more than this, much more that i didnt really think that destiny plays really a big role in us. I am right that he deserves my love and what is important is that i dont have any regrets on that day. He was such a simple man that i adored so much from the start, and i guess all the questions and doubts has been set aside because he is such a great man. He is one of the few persons worth remembering in my life, wherever our paths may lead us, i cannot simply forget the man ive talked for 4 years, the same man who have shown understanding and patience in my stubborn and bratty days, that same great man who have shown me what true love is. Until this very day, i can still remember his sweet hugs, his warm breath, his sweet gestures, his lovable smile, our nonsense stories, our adventures, the way he holds my hand, the way he kissed me in the forehead to always reminds me not to worry, the moment he puts food in my plate first before he gets his own, the sincerity of his eyes, the compassionate kiss and most especially his greatest love that i wouldnt trade for anything in this world.

0 comments: