Sunday, November 22, 2009

Great Sunday

Sunday is family day, as always. Like usual its a great day for us. I had my manicure and pedicure done right after i do my laundry but too bad rain is kept on pouring o i cant hang the clothes outside but im crosing my finger cross that by tomorrow my clothes will be dry. My family and I had movie marathon all through out the day with popcorn as always, my favorite but my sister i insting on going out on robinson so that we could watch the twilight - the new moon. I tols her it going to be a full house since it has jut been a few days ago the movie was first shown. Anyway, it going to be few days more to go before Christmas and i am already excited about it. Love to see wonderful lights on the street and colorful Christmas trees, i guess because of financial crises only few homes have managed to put Christmas lights outside their home and even the christmas songs, i seldom hear it. But whats more important the spirit of Chritmas is here and its present everywhere.

0 comments: