Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I wish...

...i could have enough time to update this blog regularly but sad to say i am always have lots of routinary task which i need to do so everyday that is why my blog is always neglected, before i almost update this everyday, as in sharing all those stuff that had happened to me on the entire day, including my work related rants, my sweet memories with my honey, and other things i have in mind, mind you guys i almost forgot to visit my other blogger friends. Its like i lost a lot of updates to them. But somehow im crossing my finger that i would be able to gain back my passion on thos endeavor the soonest.

1 comments:

Banksy said...

I know what you mean about not having the time to catch up - I actually feel guilty that I haven't read others, especially when they are following me too!

Hopefully I'll be able to redress the balance - I think I'll just set aside a day to read & not blog!

Good to hear that you & your honey are talking again!