Friday, September 4, 2009

A Sweet Note

I just open an email from my lalabs, and i was in cloud nine when i read his message to me, and who will not? especially if it came from the man you love so much>Heres a view to his message:
__________________________________________________________
Sweet Pie....

I just arrived at office... and first thing I see is your e:mail... makes my day super...

Just like you to know... I never had you far from my thinking or my mind... You are always there with me, everything and everytime I do, I see, I think.. You are always there...

Love you... Love you..... Looooooooooooooove you...

Mmmwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.....
____________________________________________________
thats how sweet he is,to my lalabs, i love u so much..be good always.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Katy,
I think that you deserve to have someone who loved you as you have mentioned.
Have a nice weekend.