Friday, August 28, 2009

Trust and Confidence

Trust is not easily gaine nor can be brought in any department store, rather it is hardly earned to be able to enjoy the confidence of other people. We have this messenger in the office whom i have recommended coz he was being fired from his previous employer, He was our crew before in one of our outlet and since ive known him in quite a few months i have put in him my trust and confidence. Just last month i guess i havent shared this in my blog, ive lost around 20 thousand pesos in my drawer, it was actually our anniversary that day, that was friday and i just put that money in my drawer, im not sure if i have locked my drawer and on the following day my collegue told me that our messenger was very early coz he cleaned our office because of the mess of the party. When monday comes, i checked my drawer and i was surprised that the cash was no longer there, i immedietly checked everything, including the inner cabinet and the side table and even the spaces that could possibly be, and even check the tables of my officemates and my room. I am so sure that it was not misplaced, it was best stole by someone and i am very sure of that. I had one suspect on my mind on whoever is capable of doing such things, but i choose to keep it coz i dont want issues and scandals.
Tonight, we were being disturbed by a call from the bank coz they were claiming that they made overpayment on the check we made to encashed. At first, we investigate and called up the concerned people who have access on the said cash, however they have told us that the cash they received was just exact on the amount on the check. The person who encashed that check was the same person whom i suspected that stole my money. We decided to visit their house to ask if how much really was handed to him by the teller, and on a more personal note i could say that his facial expression alone tell otherwise, he even collapsed but later on he just stand up and pretended to have heart problem. As my friend investegated him further, i feel that he was becoming more inconsistent and of course hes family was there so we better be careful in our choice of words. We decided to just leave but each one of us has the same conclusion, even though he will not admit on that thing, our instinct tells us the truth behind those lies.
I mean, theres one important thing that i guess everybody of us should possess, HONESTY. If every one of us has that, then theres no corrupt government rather it will be a key to a progressive nation.

0 comments: