Friday, August 28, 2009

How is my Heart?

I dont know if im becoming too possesive or i am just a bratty girl to my lalabs, i am recently feeling bad on him coz of the incident yesterday, i feel like im taken forgranted, i knew i should never complain about this coz above all we have our respective priorities, our work might be a big difference and of course we are flexible, i belong to a world of sales that is why i do have a complicated world, theres no constant for me coz my life revolves around the operation, that as well as my time, but despite of course i always finds time to chat with him coz i missed him so much, that is how i love him. But i always question myself why on his part i feel i am just an option, i mean when hes busy, he would not be visble, i knew he has to prioritize his clients but i dont know, shall i say i am just so selfish? am not that matured enough to understand things, how i wish i would perceived this things in a much more mature understanding, Honestly speaking in 3 years that we've known each other, there was no time that i feel bad towards him, he was the man i would say an ideal partner, a husband material and all those positive adjective that you could attached to his word, that is him. However, we are not perfect also, we have our fights, shortcomings, we have our own trials and relationship tests but after all those lessons that it came along our way, it made me realized that i should be with him, i wanna be with him. Hope this heart of mine would be so strong to surpass this tests. I love this man..i dont know where i am in his heart? time will just answer those doubts.

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey I came over this blog post and I understand where you're coming from. I think you can't be as bad as me- sometimes I just hate it when he's out having fun and I'm not, in a way. I know my possesiveness stems from insecurity.

I don't know of many people who have had to fight possesiveness, so hows your relationship now?