Monday, May 25, 2009

Thankful

before i make an update, let me first thank my visitors for the past few days,,thank u so much for the visits, thanks to those who commented and to those who would like to have link exchange just leave me a comment, im open to that. Anyway, how was youre weekened? well for me my family celebrated a simple santa cruzan celebration horoing the holy cross, the entire family was present and relatives and friends were also present. I invited too my friend named junjun, he was my close friend since college days, we had a drinking session and he was able to go home past 4 in the morning, While last saturday we went out to have family bonding, it was so fun, i managed to buy shoes and other school supplies for our adopted baby, and im so excited for her to go to school. Anyway, hope you had a great day.

0 comments: