Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Skin Care101

When i was still on my high school years, i always insist on buying cream for my face, i hate oily face, i hate it when i have lots of pimples. To solve my dilemma, i try a certain cream and and make it a habit to wash my face every night, From that time, i was used to that routine and luckily it turned out great. I am not prone to pimples anymore, thanks to ponds.







Well as i was searching at the net the best way for skin care, might this one helps:

The Basic Beauty Regimen:
1. Cleansing = be careful not to cleanse very often,.it is advisable to use luke warm water when cleansing at night. Cold nor Hot water may clogged pores.
2. Exfoliate = Its a process of removing dead cells of your face, mine i use toner to wipe away the dirt and excess oil.
3. Moisturize = no matter what your skin type is, it is very important that your face be moisturize, i always put moisturizer every night...that became a habit already.
The bottom line here is just proper care of our face, basically its about hygienne, even with no toner or creame or any product for as long as you always cleanse your face everyday, i guess that is one way for great face.

1 comments:

Author said...

skin care regimen for guys, NAMAN:

During highschool, soap and water lang ako.

Pero I usually, wash my face with a luke warm water, just to open up the pores, then soap, then rinse, then yung huli is I rub ICE on my face to close them up. I like the feeling when your pores are tightening because of the ice. galing kaya nun.

di pa uso nuong mga facial scrub ,wash, and stuff. But guys now are more keen to taking care of their skin, esp face.

My younger brother spends no less than 500 pesos on skin products.