Friday, May 8, 2009

Been touched

I am so touched by the comment of fanzy princess, despite the loneliness and the pain that i have right now, i feel relieved by reading her message, indeed it helps when you air out all your burdens because the advices from friends will surely be a big help, thanks girl for the nice comment...
heres her comment:

"I've definitely been in your shoes. It was so hard to let go when I loved so much and never understood why the love couldn't be returned. But eventually I let go. Now it was a excruciating process especially when you still have so much love left to give but I had to do it. Now I am in the best relationship I have ever been in and my partner and I love each other very much. I am sure if you give you self that chance, In God's best time, you will find that someone for you too.Don't know if you like R&B but it usually helps me through my tough time. "Never Ever" by Ciara is a good one about this situation.Hope you feel better lady :)"

0 comments: