Thursday, January 29, 2009

A nice note from my lalabs

Hiii

Just to let you know two things I feel...

1. I never new what real love was, after my divorce, until I met you... You really let me feel all the love in the world...

2. We both, together, worked for more that two long years to build this love, and dig it deep into our hearts... and I was really proud of that...

Now... what is happening... you are ruining all that sacred love by your own hands...

If you think what you are doing is right... then all what you told me before was false... and I was right when I thought many times before, that you were only playing with my feelings...

Take care...



This is the email from my lalabs after quite some time that we did not exchange mails, so touching...my lalabs is so sweet really...i love you so much honey pie, i promise to love you more and more each day...mwahh

0 comments: