Thursday, January 17, 2008

miss u

im presently in a relationship right now, however its a long distance love affair, but nevertheless i dont have problem with the set-up and i feel loved and cared by my partner, thats the most important thing.
i was not really doing well last night, since i had a flu, i really feel bad about it because before when my bf was here, he would do the laundry for me and give me medicine and food if ever he would arrive early, but last night it was really different coz he was not at my side..i remember there was a time when my head was really aching and i couldnt go out to buy food, then suddenly i was awaked by a knocked on our room, to my surprised, i saw him with fruits, foods and med,,,hehehe,,hes really so thoughtful. that's what i missed him.
hes taking right now hes last exam for captain, thats why hes so busy,and after which hes planning to apply for international route.thu were talking about it already, im still very hesistant with the set-up, of course i want my man to be with me always but if its God's will, then ill trust his plan.
hes planning to come right after their exam, and if hopefully he can make it, anyway time flies so fast,,,without noticing we would be together again.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

0 comments: