Monday, March 4, 2013

Trend Alert: Over Sized Ring

I am into online shopping nowadays and honestly Zalora.ph is becoming a best buddy lately. I just love their merchandise and of course the great service that their extending to their customers.At all times, they make their customer their top priority and having an online account makes the transaction a little easier and handful. You actually can find a plethora of nice and stylish finds here and the other week, i availed of a nice price off for this great fashionable accessory.

Anyway, for an oversized ring finds, you may consider getting this at zalora.ph

While me, i got this over-sized ring as my perfect find..



 photo Photo-0118_zps5781838a.jpg


 photo Photo-0119_zps31cce266.jpg

So, how do you find my latest accessory?

0 comments: