Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Thoughts

Well, i checked out late folks as i decided to bond with my mom. I let her enjoy some stuff like eating outside and bought her few shirts. I wanted to that before but then i was in the midst of offline errands so i have to postponed it for awhile. But now, im happy i did it. It was so perfect for us as the mall have few shoppers. Thank God, my mum enjoyed the meal and let her take out some cakes stored at the fridge. Well, its not my idea actually its my man's generosity.

On the other end, i am flocked with so many blessings and writing tasks to do. Thank you to the Almighty for all the blessings HE bestowed on me. I got few direct ads to do and ill be working for the first time on a new site. So, good luck to me. See you in awhile, i will be working first :)

0 comments: