Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Online Shopping Experience

I never had any experience of buying international goods online. I mean i shop for domestic goods online like my smart netbook but when it comes to shopping at an international portal. It will be my first time now. Actually, i mentioned ordering few stuff at a prestige online shopping hub. I found few stuff suited with my taste and budget so i had it ordered. I placed my order last week as ive mentioned and today i received a notification that it had been shipped now. Sound an excited gal, yes i am dear. Coz i have shopped great stuff from my blogging money so its a nice birthday present for me. So check out what ive got here:

So you guess it right, im already excited for my stuff. Hopefully it will arrive somewhere here:


Photobucket

2 comments:

lina@happy family said...

Wow, hope the stuff will arrive soon :)

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

ayos ah...di ko pa nasubukan ang ganyan.......bumili online..pero may friend ako na may store online....makita sa blog ko sa side bar.........try mo kaya bili sa kanya,hehe...