Monday, February 20, 2012

He Loves Ironing...

Monday is business. That's how i view it eversince. I have lots of work and few stuffs to attend to. Im actually still sleepy because we had a long chat last night with my man and i just watched him while he was doing something. He started ironing his office suits until he was eating his breakfast. In fairness, my honey is expert in ironing, from side to side he knew it. I told him that i can do it for him and he told me to save it for that day.hehehe. He is sometimes naughty and last night i was teasing him to death. Now, he is still at work and go home late, he needs to work hard. I missed him already and because it pretty expensive on our part to communicate every now and then, im planning to send him a roaming sim for our daily usage. Hayst, its pretty hard for long distance couples.

1 comments:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

so true.....long distance relation is hard....