Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Update

How are you folks? It seems that i am again talking about nonsense post today. Well, i hope not coz aside from me having a blogging mood, i was definitely recharged after i slept for few hourse yesterday. I even forgot to text my honey last night so no wonder i got a call from him early morning. Anyway, aside from me being busy with my blogging portals. I am also concentrating on my new site. Its actually a article writing sites and i kinda loved making some reviews for few clients. The payment is very flexible. You can get your money weekly, once a month or just adjust it whenever you need it. I set mine every Tuesday so i need to work at least few articles a day so that i could get a fair share every week, not bad for a weekly expense, hehehe. Well, how about your guys? Whats your latest money making find?

0 comments: