Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Shoutmix Free Plan Unavailable?

For some reasons, i love checking out some live chats. I came to see who dropped by and leave some warm thoughts. The other day, i was surprised to see it with no content instead it says " Shoutmix free plan unavailable". Quite surprised but i hope its not for good, hehehe. Free stuff are incredible but well if i cant avail it, ill look for other free shout mix widgets.

On the other end, i am already on my work doing some work stuff. Got the chance to update this bloggie so im doing it now. Had so many workloads as the result of the long vacation. I just received a surprise notification and i kinda loved it. To this, i also wish for a blessed day for everyone. Stay safe guys.

1 comments:

Party supplies said...

I am really grateful to have the information from this post. I liked the blog as it has been written,the information i got from here. I liked it and this information is worth remembering.