Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I figured, Im Lucky

Out of nowhere, i made this post to just thank God..The job really is a big help. I've been so much blessed to have a regular work, so much blessings on online task, an article writer and so much more in between. If not of all those jobs i have, i dont think i can do things on my own. At present, the family is struggling because of my sister who is currently taking her review. For those who have experienced such endeavor, i knew you would understand. I understand today why there are lots of graduates who choose not to take the board exam because the expenses alone for accommodation is really painful to the pocket. My sisters books alone ranges from few thousands and really without God's help and continuous guidance we cant make it. Its really a big help i have few sources and options in case to cover up some urgent needs. This time around, i appreciate the fact that i have a regular job because i can resort to my payroll whenever i am short. God is so good indeed to me. He deserves my praise and glory.

0 comments: