Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Connecticut Day Care

I remember i talked about a nephew who is under my care. She is adorable because she talks a lot especially if im stressed, i used to enjoy talking to her because of her innocence. They used to talk often with my honey and the latter would always tell her to be good and if she does, the honey will treat her. The first time my love saw her, she was so thin that time because they just arrived from the place they used to live. She is far beyond the cute kid we used to adore. After breaking the news about the separation of her parents, my mom decided to just let her stay at the house first and thats the time my mom enrolled her to a day care class. I knew she's kinda old for that but as my love told me, it never matters since she would just skipped some level if she will qualify. The hubby loves her so much and i am kinda touched the way he takes good care of her. Anyway, the kid bugged me if she can go with us if honey arrives and for sure she will be with us from the day the hubby step on the place. How lucky this little girl coz im very sure she will be pampered so much when the honey came over.

Well, the hubby is asking me to scout for possible preschool for the kid at the City where she has recently bought a property. He used to tell me about CT preschool and Connecticut day care. He said, he always passed by on the day care centers and he used to see little kids eating ice cream. The honey indeed has a soft heart for little angels thats why he cant help himself from helping the poor kids.So much for my honey, i need to search now on Pittsburgh day care. This preschool is well known at Pittsburgh. I want to know this school more.

0 comments: