Monday, November 21, 2011

Whats with Monday?

I knew Christmas is in the air but i still cant feel it because i feel so alone. I missed my sister terribly and to eat my time i just read and reread my recent and past mags collections. I became a constant visitor of a neighbor too because of too much boredom but if im in the mood to stay in my room, im playing cityville and solitaire to death. Ohh well, the monday is over. Well, we dont have office until thursday because there's still a convention at Manila.The rest of our agents has still work but gladly we were advised to be off.

On the other hand, the neighbor is already on labor. I pity her much because i knew the pain she is presently bearing but then she has no one to ask help to. My hubby and I promised to share but it was just a bad timing because my partner is on travel. For some glitters, i already had my gown today and it fitted well on me. Hope to have my sandals before wednesday.

0 comments: