Friday, November 4, 2011

They're Busy

Im still lazy by now to go somewhere. We just sort out the invitations ready for distribution and since i need to go to downtown for the grocery i need to prepare myself soon. However, my period makes me lazy to be somewhere else. My other siblings is still busy with their respective business. My younger brother is processing his requirement for a new job while my sister is preparing her luggages for her coming trip. Our best time to do prepare all this stuff is by tommorrow and hopefully i could finish all my onlines tasks today coz im sure i cant make a good review tomorrow and on Sunday. Im already excited about the coming birthday party of the kid and i sort of feel envy because she was able to have a birthday party while on my time i didnt have one. Well, i am always thankful to God for making me an instrument of fulfilling someone's else wish and of course to my love for being a great and wonderul partner. I wonder what i did to deserve such bountiful blessings coz the last time i knew i did nothing except to wish. Ohh well, maybe i did something good to deserve a especial treat from my God. Right?

0 comments: