Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday Update

As ive mentioned, im busy preparing a small party for my niece. Despite me being lazy to run few errands, i dont have choice but to go to the nearest city to buy the stuff she needs. She will have her party tomorrow afternoon and its all courtesy of my beloved love. She has been a spoiler and i cant thank God enough for giving us a great man. I told him yesterday that we could just have a family celebration or i could just bring her to a fastfood chain but then he insisted that we would give her a birthday bash. Ohh well, i knew how i make a hole in his pocket lately but always he would tease me to just keep quiet and enjoy. He doesnt like it when im worried but i always do whenever he wasted his money for nothing. I mean i know i should be glad for having a man as caring and as thoughtful as he is but i just want to put his money to something that is useful and important. Hmmm, sounds like im becoming a good girl now. I knew i am.hehehe. Enjoy the weekend guys.

0 comments: