Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Its a Long yet Fulfilling Day

Its a long day for me because of so many things to do at the office yet i find it fulfilling. I've done sending the pics of Reanne and my mom's birthday to my partner and i just uploaded some at my account. Anyway, just awhile ago i am thinking as to how i can save with my communication expense. Im spending way too much on exchanging sms to my honey pie. I hope i could save a little. Although i dont call coz i will just text him and he will call immediately. We decided to stop our package that avails me for free texts and unlimited calls because the signal was so worst. There are times that i cant hear what he is saying and sometimes he would just call a different number. Right now, we are actually using a direct account from his phone and just imagine the expense of communicating and calling me few times a day. I knew he is not complaining but i want to do something so that we could save. Can anyone tell me whats the best option to communicate cheaply overseas?

0 comments: