Monday, October 10, 2011

Thanks Hon

I am so happy today and thanks again to my ever dearest love for fixing up things for me. I am really forever indebted to you. Although, i don't want him to feel that i am dependent to him yet he would always get mad whenever i would not tell him if i have problems on my finances. He asked me to be always open to him whenever i need some help on money. I'm so lucky to have him really. There are just times that he would just want me to have some fun or treat myself because he knew i am stressed from work. Yay, i don't want to preempt our plans because i don't want to feel frustrated. Much that i just kept it a secret about some properties that we just recently purchased. Sometimes, its better to be humble but feel secured than to be boastful but as always be frustrated. Just always keep that in mind guys. Have a great day.

0 comments: