Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Plethora of Gift Basket Ideas




We have a long weekend this coming week because of the local and national holidays, respectively. We still dont have plans yet as to how we're going to spend the days so as to enjoy every moment of it but one thing is sure we will surely visit the graveyard of our loved ones and offer prayers and mass to them. We are planning to have our annual all souls prayer on the first of November while the brother is still here. But yet, its still not yet fixed and all of those stuff are still initial plans.


Anyway, apart from the All Souls Day celebration, we are also invited to our niece seventh birthday party at my moms homeplace. My aunt told me last week that they are preparing for a small treat and for that i need to browse for gift basket ideas. I knew this stuff when a friend brought a birthday gift baskets to our friend when we visited her at the hospital. I also knew this thing because i once did a corporate gift baskets when i hosted a branch opening at my former company. Well, time for me to finalize what gift to bring for my favorite niece.

0 comments: