Saturday, October 15, 2011

Im Dreaming...

Last night while i was going through little stuff to just make myself busy, i couldnt help but think and plan the things that i wanna do if my love arrive. He will spend a month long vacation in the place and still i dont have in mind how we will savor the moment. Vacations is ultimately fun but i still dont know where to bring him just in case, but one thing is sure. We will be spending most of the time in the nearest city and being in a hotel for a month is something that excites me. Im sure we will have beach moment as the last time we talk, he is asking me to search some great beaches in the city. Since, my brother has his own car i can take advantage of that and maybe an out of town trip will be possible. Hayst, so many plans in mind and it wiill happen so soon.

0 comments: