Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Have you Checked Out Book Summary?

A great author once said, "today a reader tomorrow a leader". Isnt it a great motivation to start a habit of reading? Anyways, when i was still young i really hate getting my books and even just a glimpse of them ruins my day. The reason is that, my father always reminds us to establish a habit of few hours reviewing our lessons. Since the bratty girl is really hard headed, i usually left my books at school so that my father cant check the bools on my bag. Nevertheless, those childish things are just few of the bratty stuff that i did but consequently gave me a good lesson.

First off,a habit of reading can't be established easily because it needs a passion from the person. For instance, try reading a novel and if you really dont like it or if you dont have a habit of reading such stuff then im sure after few minutes you will really give up,right? I realized too that once a person is fond of reading even just magazines or whatever that stuff then basically your reading habit will soon be developed.

These days where i can spend few private hours, my constant friends are books and fashion mags. Nonetheless, i am also fond of checking out book summaries especially those about literature and history. A friend introduced me to book summaries and when i started checking out such kind, i immediately felt in love. So for bookworms out there. try to scout some great Book summary portal for you to enjoy your reading experience.

0 comments: