Friday, September 9, 2011

Never Been This Sure

I remember a collegue once told me that when you're with a great partner it can be seen in your face. Well, i just remember this thought when i was daydreaming one time. Of course, i dont want to discredit my previous mates because they had been a part of me too but when you are with someone you feel is the ONE everything will really changed. I never felt as peaceful and as assured as i am feeling now. Although, our relationship is not also perfect nor near perfect but we always strive to work as one because we want the relationship to last. I knew ive been talking too much lately about my man but guys love just came once in a blue moon and ive been waiting this for so long. Cant get enough as to how overwhelmed i am. I love my honey so much.

0 comments: