Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Wonderful Day

I just had a good rest last night. My hubby called up before i headed to work and now i just had a good vibes. Positive energy please...Maybe i have few tasks ready for grabbing. Who knows? Hopefully..Anyway, the cultural show just started at the public plaza last night. In fact, I've seen the fireworks that signify the start of the celebration. It would have been fun if i went there but i opt not. My hubby always checked on me every night and I'm sure ill be caught off guarded if he called up. Its not that he is strict, he just don't want me to be hanging out without his permission. But ill surely watch the pageant which will be held few days before the fiesta.

On the other end, i am thinking of considering an option of coloring my hair. I mean i want a new hairstyles with fantastic color. The salon whom i am an avid customer told me to try their new color technology that indeed gives a vibrant and shiny hair make over. I am tired of a dull hair, I want a new style. Hopefully, i could visit my salon after these busy days. New thoughts for some..hahaha.

0 comments: