Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Spoiler

...thats my hubby. Just went home after a tiring shopaholic day. Indeed, i was pleased to get the things that satisfy my eyes. Maybe if money is no object then i think i can shop the entire mall. Well, woman has always the passion for clothes and shoes, right? Also, having financial freedom lets you enjoy the things you want to do. I am just thankful i have a hubby who is super supportive. Thank you hon for tolerating me. (wink). Tomorrow is a start of a busy week again. Sometimes i get tired of going to work but i knew i should never tolerate those lazy butt. Need to be super hardworking. On the other end, my other boss from the writers circle needs my vacant schedule. We will have a video conference together with the rest of the guys, we have a new project coming and i hope i could really have enough time and energy to attend to all my schedules ad work matters. Im already sleepy after few hours of walking and malling but i will wait first my hubby's call. Well, good night guys.

1 comments:

-yogi143- said...

hi?

are you a member of payu2blog.com?