Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Loving My Life

If theres one thing i wanna thank about, its the moment God gave me this incredible man. I am forever and will always be indebted to him for everything that he does to my life. He will always saves me from untoward incidents and for all crises in general. He will always offer whatever he has or when he is on travel he will always ask someone to help me alleviate whatever things i am facing. I am trying to figure out where was he when the man i once loved hurt me terribly? I wish he just came earlier but enough coz at last he came at the right time. To my dear honey, thank you, thank you for everything. You know that im always hesitant to accept anything that you want me to receive coz i dont want you to think that this stuff is the only thing that bridge us. No and never coz you know that i love you and i will always be here for you.


I may not tell you everyday that i love you but you know that and i knew you can feel that. Cant wait the day we will finally be together. Thanks for taking care of me so much.

1 comments:

kimmy said...

that was just so sweet!

by the way, do you mind checking on The Unlucky Bride?