Monday, August 29, 2011

Loving the Holiday

As ive said it, two days holiday to commemorate the National Heroes day and Ramadan, respectively. I saw children enjoying the extended weekend and of course i cant deny it - me too. Only that i noticed a super hot weather. I really cant help but complain, i love to stay outside but i dont have that friends where i can hang out and chitchat. On the other end, my hubby as always brightens my day. I texted him last night that he is super busy already and he forgot me and all of a sudden he hurriedly called up because he thought i was mad, which im not. Just simply trying to test him if im important (hahahha, girls normally want assurance, right?) To make the story short, he apologize for having less time for me unlike before where we could monitor each other even hourly. Well to my surprise, he called up early this morning to greet me. He is simply my man, i love you honey and i will always fight for you and for the relationship, thats a promise. Happy to have you in my life.

0 comments: