Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I Didnt Knew How to Be Loved Until I Found You

There's so much things i want to thank God of, for the gift of wonderful life and for the ever colorful lovestory he has given to me. It's only now i realized the purpose of HIS plans on me. I never realized that before until the man came. Recently, i am really falling so hard and i wanna shout the world that i have finally found the one. Indeed, i have reason to cause for a celebration. An unbelievable life i have so far: the accomplishments, the many blessings, and, yes, even the hardships because they have served to make me stronger. Just as a gem cannot be polished without friction, nor can a life be perfected without trials. Its time to acknowledge life and to praise myself for surpassing all the trials that came....


I cant wait to meet him at the airport and spend the rest of the days with him. He is super sweet this days and i really cant help missing him terribly. To my honey, i am always grateful with the day you asked for my number. I am thankful for an answered prayer, having a man that completes me is so much blessing in my life. Having you really changed everything. You became a friend when i needed someone to talk to, you became a companion when those times nobody walks with me and lastly you are and you're always be a partner like you do always. Most of the time, you think first of my welfare before putting yours, you care for the people i loved and most of all you treat everyone dear to me as like yours. I cant thank you enough for everything that you do but i wish the day came that i could prove to you how much im worth of your love and trust. I love you so much honey.

0 comments: