Friday, August 12, 2011

Few Days More

Thank God Its Friday and tomorrow is a busy day for us. OUr visitors will arrive early morning tomorrow because they are scheduled on the first flight. I knew we still have so many things to fix but gladly we have few people who help us in cleaning the house. I prefer to stay at home last night despite the great show, (can't tiis my honey pie). I need to recharge coz i am so stressed. In fact, i was sleepy at work yesterday but i still managed to work well. I have so many stories to share but maybe ill do it later. Yours trully had running left and right errands including stuff that my hubby wants me to do. Sometimes, i just complain to him that im lazy to do but most of the time ill follow his ways. Im very submissive (huh?), It has been a great month for me and im always thankful to my Provider for being so so so good. I have so many online blessings and the rest are for me to know first.. Have a great day guys! Avoid doing those sensible looks,,its just makes you ugly instead smile and enjoy life to the fullest :)

0 comments: