Sunday, July 31, 2011

Another Pink Site




How do you find my new layout? This is the new ambiance of my other site. Its previous ambiance was blue. I decided to change it to this because i want lively colors and of course pink is my ultimate favorite. I am planning to get a hosting plan for this new site so im taking few steps to make necessary editings and updates for this site. Its been quite a while since my last update there but since i realized i need a self hosted personal page so im taking this as a close option. Hope you pay visit guys to my other site. How about link exchange? Thanks in advance.

1 comments:

bbtoo said...

Reflect on what the Lord has done and give Him thanks. Hi there!!!! Thanks for visited my blog. I’m here doing my blog walking. Have a peaceful Sunday!!!

You really love pin uh? Me too love pink to the max :-)