Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday Update

I actually dont have things to share right now, my mind is not working.hehehe. I am stressed and busy today and tomorrow as we will be celebrating my grandmom's death anniversary. I just arrived from doing errands left and right but i couldnt help but update first my page. I realized ive been so busy every weekend. Last week, i was at Cebu, the entire weekend and now i am still busy trying to fix for tomorrow's affair. Thank God for all the blessing that came that made this celebration possible. Thanks to my favorite site who gave me a good earning last month..hehehe. But the great news, my earning is doubled for next month. Isnt it a wow? Yet, i still have pending tasks to do at some paying sites for ths blog but i am just tire now, anywy i still have few days left. To my visitors, ill visit you soon.

0 comments: