Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rainy Tuesday

I was awakened with the call of my hubby. I realized its past 6 and i need to get ready for work. Thanks to my honey who woke me up after a great sleep. Actually, he forgot to drop a call last night because he was too tired. I knew it because we had a stressful day. He asked about what i did yesterday and if i called up Misty and i told him i did but i didn't get any reply. Poor honey, he was on his way home and haven't taken his dinner. On my way to the office, i texted him to just dropped by at any restaurant and then eat there, he said he will just cook when he arrived home. Sooner, i will be transferring home as soon as ill fix everything. Anyway, it's a rainy Tuesday here. I haven't checked yet if there is weather depression in our place. I guess i need to ask my hubby to check it for me. Bye now guys, need to finish some work.

0 comments: