Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mu Hubby is Cooking

Few minutes ago, my hubby called up to check on me while we were talking he forgot that he was cooking.hahahha. then suddenly, he realized that he was cooking something and too bad it was already overcooked because we had a great time talking. I couldn't help but smile on those petty things because i knew he cant last a day without talking to me countless times. He was asking again my whereabouts and maybe all sort of stuff that i will do for the entire day. Don't worry guys, he's not possessive, its all because of love.

Yay, I've been wishing for this day to come and i realized it was a fair bargain.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe that gaining a page rank is not as easy task. You need to have a significant amount of related Back links so as to increase your pagerank.

Hope you'll maintain your blogs popularity..