Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Im At Peace....

Thank God i managed to bring my mom on a check up. We spent the entire day at the hospital for all her laboratory tests. The good news, it was all normal. I dont care how much it took me to materialize this serious health endeavor, whats important is that my mom will be in good shape. She actually had a mild asthma attack recently after my grandmom's death anniversary. We rushed her to a family doctor for an urgent prescription but since she still had fever yesterday i decided to bring her to the doctor. Thanks to my hubby who was my savior, i really dont know what i did to deserve my man as he was so thoughtful and supportive during those bad times. IN fact, he immedietly supported my financial needs as urgent as last night, the moment i informed her of my worries. Today, he monitored from time to time the updates and conditions of my mom, he just went sleep after i texted him that the results are all negative. I realize it was never easy to deal with health matters especially if you are not prepared. THis day was as stressful than i thought. But im thankful for all the people who really are an angels on my life. Thank God for your guidance always.

2 comments:

mc said...

hi cathy, good to hear. wishing you a nice and blessed week! ( : XO

lina@happy family said...

Glad to know that your Mom's condition isn't serious...