Thursday, June 16, 2011

Busy Day

Im done with my 5th product reviews and still i have to finish two more at least this day and 7 still pending tomorrow. I dont knw if i can finish all these things but INEED to because i have so many things to buy next month not to mention my bloated expenses. I'm planning to take some leave tomorrow because i am really not felling well, the start of the week gave me so much stress. I havent recovered from the stressed of my Cebu travel and until this very day i am poured with clients reviews that needs to to be done. Of course im working and i dont know where i get my energy to finish these things in just a day. Im not complaining because they are all blessings and when i checked my account of course it puts a smile in my face but then its about being so tired and stressed everyday. My brain is so drained that i wish to shout. Did i also tells you guys that we will be celebrating my grandmom's death anniversary this sunday? and it means additional errands for me. I have schedules buying the stuff and groceries by saturday because i still have work until tomorrow and i dont know if i still have the power to attend to all the things that needs my attention.


Life is a matter of hardwork, i wish i could really finish all my tasks tomorrow because this means that i will not have backlog next week. Its truly an over productive week for me. What can i say but Thank God.

0 comments: