Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday's Blessings

I wouldn't pass this day without thanking my God for all the blessings HE really has given to me. I'm so overwhelmed. I felt i don't deserve for all HIS pampering.

First off, ive made a good savings from the product reviews i made and i cant believe i made such amount in just a small time. Secondly, last night my hubby called up because Misty's child was confined at the hospital, he told me to to get the prescriptions and take good care of everything. Thank God everything went fine and they were already told to be discharged today. At least, we are not stressed anymore. When he called up today, he said everything is fine already which is a good news for us. And lastly, i was given another batch of product reviews which means that i can really save for next project. I wish i could have more energy to do everything that was assigned to me. But im happy that GOD gave me this avenue to earn and save a little. Yay getting addicted to money making.

Anyway, hope you do have a great day.

0 comments: