Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Missing Him

We were not able to talk with my hubby yesterday because he was busy and i was pretty occupied too. I went home so late because i picked up my grocery. I was waiting for his call because ive thought he was just doing something, it was too late i realized that he was at work already and was on meeting. I didnt received any text from him so i get worried, i texted him if he was just fine, i didn't received any reply so i fell asleep. In the middle of the night, i received a call from him. I dont know if i was dreaming but i knew i spoke to him last night. He just called up to apologize that he wasn't able to call and that he just want to assured me that he was perfectly fine. I knew it was pretty little to share but to me it was something else because he was sensitive enough of my feelings.

I'm missing my hubby especially these days. I often asked what did i do to deserve you.

1 comments:

SHY said...

Nako girl big thing na yan for us, ako nga eh if ma late lng ng ilang minutes ang hubby ko sa pag uwi worried na kaagad ako then call him too hehe..that how we felt when we really love the one :)..